The Union of Myanmar, known as Burma until 1989, is in southeast Asia; its predominant industry is agriculture. At one point, Myanmar was the biggest exporter of rice in Asia, but now their line of agricultural products is more diverse. The country could not support these agricultural activities without the peasant workers, and to show their appreciation for the peasants' contribution, the country has declared March 2 Peasants' Day. It is a national holiday. It was also on this day in 1962 that Burmese General Ne Win led the military coup.More...
This is a really great way to learn new vocabulary. Follow the easy instructions
and solve the puzzle.
The puzzle updates automatically every day. Return
tomorrow for a new vocabulary challenge.
• Click in any of the white squares in the window above
• The squares for the word will become blue
• Type a letter in each of the blue squares to form a word
• Click "Reveal Letter" to get help for one square
• Click "Reveal Word" to get help for one word
• Click "Show Error" to show your mistakes
• Use a
if you cannot understand a word
• Check again tomorrow for a new crossword
About learning English
John Kerry on English
Former United States of America secretary of state John Kerry talks about why learning English is so
About Learning English
Teacher: English is very important for your work
and for your life. Student: English is very difficult. I don't
understand it. I cannot study and I'm scared. Teacher: Calm down. English is very important for
your university studies and it can help you achieve your goals.